Maximum 2000 characters, including spaces.
- No header or footer allowed.
- Neither graphics nor tables are allowed.
- Acknowledgements, in case necessary, must be located at the end of the abstract, just before the references.
- Reference style:
Journal:  Last name, A.; Last name, B.; Last name, C., Journal Title, 2000, 35, 3523.
Book Chapter:  Last name, A. Chapter, page(s), In Title of the book, 2000, Publisher, City, Country.
Book:  Editor, Title of the book, page(s), 2000, Publisher, City, Country.
- All authors must be shown their first name initial and last name (example: F. Last Name) and the institution/organization they work for. Please enter the first name initial and last name of all authors first (including presenting author). Then, enter the authors’ institution/organization in the Institution/Organization section before selecting the corresponding number from the institution drop box. The order of authors will be the same that will be shown in the Book Of Abstracts.
- Click here to download the template.
- Abstract submission opens November 1st, 2017
- Abstract submission closes December 22nd, 2017
- Requests for the reduced student fee closed December 22nd, 2017
New deadline: Abstract submission will close on January 12, 2018.
A short letter of the supervisor and the enrolment letter as a PhD student should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com together with a copy of the submitted abstract.
To access aplication of abstract submission please CLICK HERE